Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome to the Inner Bitchings

Welcome to the Inner Bitchings.

I took the name from a quote from one of my all time Idols, Courtney Love. The quote went along the lines of " I found my Inner Bitch and ran with her."

I think blogs are a good medium to bitch. I really don't mind publicly broadcasting my thoughts (the ones safe for public viewing) - talking about my ups and downs being a law school student and wanna be writer. Plus my daily occurring task of stepping over the land-mines of the really ridiculously good looking but overdressed girls I have to contend with in order to get through law school.

In other words my blog is about the following:

1) My Writing- I like telling stories. Even if stories are in essence creating likeable lies.

2) My Terrible Fashion Sense (in the hope someone will teach me how to look ridiculously good looking as the rest of my classmates its seems). I would prefer to wake up everyday looking like the shiz. I doubt it would happen without outside help.

3) Law School (and my Fine Arts Literature Minor)


Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment