Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Sayings



I have decided to kick off my blog with some of my favourite sayings (in other words quotes) on a Sunday.

I have a really messed up dry sense of humour - I hope that it reflects back that I am actually interesting to read and hope you want to continue further.

I hope you readers enjoy x



Courtney Love



Image Taken From: Flixster.com

  • "I am not a woman - I am a force of nature."
  • " I don't mean to be a diva, but some days you wake up and you're Barbara Streisand"
  • "I'm a survivor. At least that's what everyone keeps telling me."
  • "I might lie alot. But never in my lyrics."
  • "I think you need to hit rock bottom before you make any decisions about the future."
  • "My number one thing to work on is not being reactive - but appropriateness doesn't come to me easily sometimes."


Lady Gaga



Image Taken From: lastfm.com

  • "Well that's your opinion, I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it."
  • "I think you should look nice all of the time."
  • "A glamourous life is different from a life of luxury. I don't need luxury. I was practically broke, but I was still very vain and glamourous. And I still am."
  • "It's hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don't always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."



No comments:

Post a Comment